Are you looking for natural slimming herbs? Some of you may want something that’s already blended together to form a capsule. Some want the main thing. Well, whatever your choices are, the slimming herbs will work for your favor.
11 Types of Slimming Herbs
Majority of slimming products contain herbs that are known for helping people who want to shed off some excess pounds from their bodies. Some of these herbs can easily be acquired in your own garden.
- Aloe Vera. This plant is widely grown by plant lovers. The juice extract of Aloe Vera is useful in improving your digestion and helps clean your digestive tract. It is also one of the lively ingredients found in several slimming products.
- Astralagus. This kind of herb helps in intensifying your vigor as well as in enhancing nutrient assimilation. However, you should not use this herb if you have fever.
- Chickweed. This is an excellent type of herb that can help shed weight. You can consume it in form of salad or you can steam it and consume it similar to vegetables. For an excellent weight loss salad, you can combine chickweed together with dandelion, evening primrose, stinging nettle, plantain and purslane. If you want to lose weight naturally, incorporate this herb salad in your regimen.
- Dandelion. This herb does not only help in losing weight. It also contains the ability to get the toxins away from your kidneys, enhance metabolism as well as curb your yearning for sweet foods. You can make it into a salad and its leaves into tea. You can drink the tea three times daily.
- Evening primrose. This is a type of herb that is considered as an excellent source of tryptophan which is regarded to aid in losing weight. You can take-in ½ teaspoon of evening primrose oil thrice daily.
- Fennel. This herb is considered as a natural remover of mucus and fat from your intestinal tract as well as it has the ability to naturally hold back your hunger.
- Fenugreek. This is helpful in melting the fat in your liver.
- Green tea. This herb contains the capacity to intensify your metabolism thus resulting to fat burning capacities
- Guggul. This is a well-known herb that is utilized in Ayurveda. It is often suggested by Ayurveda experts for managing weight and reducing cholesterol levels.
- Licorice. The root of licorice herb can help support your adrenal glands. As a result the blood sugar level is controlled and your yearnings for sweets are lessened. It contains a natural sweetener that is why you can also incorporate licorice in your tea. If you want to lose some pounds, you can take a cup of licorice every day for one week each month. Repeat the cycle for three months.
One word of caution, do not take licorice alone daily for more than five days because it can cause hypertension. If you have already hypertension, do not try to take licorice. Use this herb with extra care.
- Siberian ginseng. This is another type of herb which is useful in stabilizing your blood glucose and in decreasing sweet yearnings. It is also considered as a natural stimulant. If you have hypertension, you must not use Siberian ginseng to help you lose weight.
Just like any other slimming aids, natural slimming herbs must be used with caution because some of them cannot be used if you have an ongoing medical problem. If you want to employ the help of herbs to lose weight, it is important that you should consult your doctor first. Make sure that he says yes to your idea.
If you want you can also look for another option to help you lose weight safely aside from natural slimming herbs. Perhaps, you’ve heard about hoodia gordonii. A product to consider is Unique Hoodia. But you should heed the manufacturer’s warnings before using the product though.